If our group lessons don't quite fit your schedule or you prefer one-on-one instruction,
then consider taking a private lesson. Our private lessons are available for all
ages and abilities and a lift ticket for
the whole day is included in the price of a private lesson.
The cost of a one-hour private lesson is $100 per hour for the first person, $60
for the second person, $50 for the third person, and $40 for the fourth person.
Everyone in the class should be about the same age
and ability level. And all passholders (except Night Rider passes) receive a
discount on the private lesson. Weekday passholders receive a 40% discount on lessons booked on weekdays only.
Note that if you are 12 or older, you must be vaccinated, have a negative PCR test or medical exemption letter, to rent equipment as access to the chalet,including the rental shop, is under the Restrictions Exemption Program (REP).
We also offer a 30 minute private lesson for 3 year old skiers for only $45 (plus
$16 if you need ski rentals).
Please note that to register for private lessons:
There can be a maximum of four students in one private lesson.
- The first person in the lesson must be a family member in your account.
- The other participants can either be family members or a member of another account.
To register more than one person, you must know their Sunridge ID number.
- If your child is four years old, then only one person (not including a parent)
can be registered per class.
- If your child is 4 to 6 years old, one parent may join them in the class. If the
parent is not a passholder, then the parent must register as one of the people in
the class. The
parent must also know how to ski or snowboard as the lesson is geared to the
- For ages 7 and older, all students must be about the same age
You must be signed in to register online for private lessons.