As we are participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program (REP), everyone 12 and older must show their QR code at the chalet entrance doors everytime you come inside. You may also show a negative COVID PCR test taken within 72 hours or have a valid medical exemption letter. If you do not have your QR code, a valid negative PCR test result or a medical exemption letter, you will not be permitted in the chalet. There are no restrictions on capacity inside the chalet, the cafeteria will be fully open, cubby holes will be available, and all tables and benches will be setup as usual on the main floor and in the upper lounge.
For those 18 and older, valid photo ID must also be shown. Valid photo ID includes your drivers licence, current school ID, a passport, or a Sunridge season pass.
A negative COVID PCR test must meet the following criteria:
- It must be a written or printed copy that indicates the individual has tested negative for COVID-19 on a Health Canada approved rapid antigen, rapid PCR, or lab based PCR test approved by Health Canada or the lab accreditation body of jurisdiction.
- Valid test results should be a written or printed copy that clearly outlines the type of test, time of sample collection, clear indication of a negative result, and laboratory that completed the test, if applicable.
- Photos of a rapid test or result taken offsite is not sufficient.
- A self-test completed offsite or self-produced documentation of a negative test result is not valid.
- Do not bring completed self-tests or rapid tests to businesses due to communicable disease risk.
- Tests must not be from the Alberta Health Services public COVID-19 testing system.
Just like last year, washroom access will be from the outside doors only. You do not have to show proof of vaccination to access the washrooms.
As our food services are inside the chalet, at this time you must show proof of vaccination to order food or drinks. We are working on a system to order cafeteria items using your smartphone which could then be delivered to you on the deck, but this system is still in development and we don't have an estimate on when it will be available.